Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Barry Island

Barry Island is located in the Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales. It is a district , peninsula and seaside resort. Barry Island has boasts natural scenic beauty and a sandy beach with promenade. When we are arrived on the beach, we can feel comfortable and relax. We went to the beach, enjoying the sunshine and the sea breeze. Barry Island is surrounded by many other interesting and exciting shops, bars and restaurants. Here, I have to mention the Barry Island Pleasure Park. The pleasure park has over 50 rides and attractions, including the Log Flume, Viper Rollercoaster, Sea Ray Pirate Ship, Galloping Horses and so on. Miniature pushes the coin machine is a simple and interesting game. Although I spend 20mins and 20 pound, I just get a small green ball, I also fell happy. What is more, amusement arcades are located within the pleasure park, and also on the surrounding sea front area, providing games of skill, chance and all sorts of video games.

I believe that Barry Island is a fantastic island, I look forward to Barry Island again.

No comments:

Post a Comment