Thursday, 20 January 2011

The Monarchy

I always want to say something for the monarchy countries . I personally realize this way management country give people has feeliing of pressure. Some people think why people born has diiferences and why some people start will able to enjoy the rich life. Why some people must through continuing hard work just enjoy rich life and wants life. I feel  this way will distinguish between levels.
Although, I can against has the Royal faminly in a country. Such as in the UK, these are have monarchy. Huge amounts of taxpayers' money is being used to support them and their lifestyle. In the process of building the country, the Royal Family whether played the role of non-missing. If they are can't  have significant contribution for themselves country, I strongly believe that Head of States should be elected by the people for the people.  
Yes, I understand. They deal with a lot to do charity has done many good, help others in need and scholarships. But do this unnecessary is Royal Family, other rich people also can do it.
I think some things to prove a country's heritage. Looks like the monarchy I personally it already overpass, A country needs more new and dynamic things. Maybe this way will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment